Monday, January 07, 2008

hello from London

Peeps..me is back from the Euro trip. I know its a tad too short and all..still...PRICELESS...
The experiences I have gained from the trip were tremendous..Saw alot....felt alot..hahaha...alot of everything LAH..Haha..So here I am in my cousin's crib, Croydon, South of London, which is pretty far from the central. Yeah. Gonna be there for awhile till I sort out my plans for this 1 month. Probably will be crib hopping from Mel's place to TCheng's place to Manchester maybe...alot of possibilities. But for today, I need a well rested sleep cause we've been rushing for time these past few days just driving and driving, stopping over, eat, sight seeing. Tiring! Hectic!
Not gonna spill the beans for now. I am going to give you guys full reports of everything I have seen alright. Haha. Just wait for more updates!~~

p/s: Thanks to those who sent me off on the day I flew to London ya. Was REALLY TOUCHED when I see people coming to my room, helping me with the luggages, saying our goodbyes, hugs and kisses and all :) Love ya guys...

2 comments:

david santos said...

Nice posting, thank you,


Happy New Year, Amy! And best wishes for a healthy and successful 2008

Unknown said...

Hey doctor babe,
waiting for updates..
want to hear about your holidays!
hahah..right now going to rot in the library =( tc

turtle