Friday, February 22, 2008

moment of clarity

What more can I ask for my birthday this time around? I have everything I wanted. All that I ever dreamt of. My birthday just ended over 4 hours ago. I had a great day though. Totally awesome. :) Have to thank my beloved group mates for it and my dear friend who is generous enough to treat me to Japanese restaurant for dinner and dessert at Coffee House :) Thank you from the bottom of my heart ok but you choose to remain anonymous :P So I will not mention your name here. So you know lah k :)

Headed to center to meet up with my friend for dinner and had lots of delicious food. Pictures will be uploaded soon k. And then had tiramisu cake and classic cheese cake with our own selection of mocha and coffee from the coffee house. Then headed back home and reached bout 930pm.

I watched movie till it nearly strike midnight when Siva came knocking my door while I was intently watching my show with my headphone on till my roommate called me. Lol. Kinda stupid actually. He told that Chong met an accident. I was kind of worried and all but I was not dressed properly if you get what I mean. Quickly run into the toilet to change and got out and got a big surprise when they held the cake in front of my face and sing happy birthday to me :) So sweet..will remember this day as long as I can ok :) SO sweet..haha..

And then resume eating the cake and chill at Chua's crib till 330am.

HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!! THANKS TO OVER 100 PPL WHO WISH ME OK :) hehe....

my birthday wish : I WISH FOR HAPPINESS ESPECIALLY TO MYSELF, MY FAMILY AND MY DEAREST FRIENDS! :)

on another happy incident: Mom called while I was at center and she told me its ChapGohMeh so they all went to temple to pray and all. My dad went and 'kao chim' aka omen*?* for me. And its a good omen! Thank god for it. And it is quite accurate to according to my mom. It stated in the paper that " Today is your big day *birthday*. Everything will go your way smoothly. You will get what you ask for. But do not go overboard." Probably this is the shorter version but thats what my mom told me. Which I think is so totally TRUE.

I had the BEST TRIP of my life traveling around Europe and London for 5 weeks of holidays, shopped like hell, ate the best food around, met the most interesting people and being friends with them. Passing all my subjects so far smoothly. Having friends that cares for me and having a family that loves me. Just everything is going smoothly for me. Really have to thank god for that :)

I GOT NO COMPLAINS AT ALL. Now that I am officially an adult I should start being more mature and be more responsible yea? Haha. Cheers to that :) Many more birthdays to come! :)

No comments: