Monday, February 25, 2008

the pleasant surprise!~

Behold the pictures of the surprise my friends gave me during my birthday. :) Guys, I can't possibly explain how touched I am and how I appreciate our friendships together. Heart ya all....


Pictures in sequence. Taken with my groupmates one by one.


Yay. Whole group. Incomplete though. Hehe


With gorgeous Sooj in it


The boys


The girls *see how I held the knife -_-''*


I look so friggin chubby I look like a giant baby ain't it? sigh..


Jaz, Amy, Sooj *sleepyheads*


Karaoke session as always


Chua's block's bathroom's mirror :P


Suresh's and Siva's room..chilling after chor dai di..


Laugh like crazy.


Muka buat dek!


Yay...Huggies


Beerrr~


Jaz and moi


Sooj and mua with the cake slice


She was about to dirty my face with the cake cream!!


YAy....makan makan...


Gluttony Chong


Gluttony Chua


Girlsss rulesss...


Beautiful Seah Tan


Cutie pie Ee Kim


Posers of the double decker


Again


trios..


Siva cutting the cake


Me just chilling there...my eyes so small..


Girls just love taking pictures


Sooj...


My birthday cake...deliciouss..


Why do I look so serious?


It is a tedious task


What is Chua laughing at? -_-''


They took a picture without me :( :P haha

-mEmOrIeS wOrTh KeEpInG-

No comments: