Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Awesome

If you think that guy in the previous youtube vid is talented, then you shouldn't miss this vid today. Their sound quality is so good and they film it at their very own house. This band is called Boyceavenue. They have their own myspace to promote their songs even! The lead singer's voice is really really good and is good in both piano and acoustic guitar. Their hits for this famous song 'Apologize' by Timbaland & One Republic has reached 1,823,116 views! Lol. Can you believe it? Their cover of Umbrella by Rihanna was better than the original one! Serious! Well, I'll let you judge for yourself :)



Badminton practice today was quite tiring. Didn't really rest throughout the whole 2 hours. Keep on playing and playing, which is good cause I am trying to lose some weight :P But all goes in vain as I came back and had instant noodles for dinner -_-'' Unhealthy I know but still I was craving for it! :P


~HOMESICK~

No comments: