Thursday, April 17, 2008

Speechless

Weird..

No matter how much flaws that person possesses, you can just seem to discard them out of your thoughts and just focus on their good sides.

No matter how much sorrow they gave you or pain that has been inflicted on you , at the end of the day, you will still dwell on the good deeds that the person has done for you.

How come I can only see the good things and forget all the bad things? Short term memory lost? LOL. Or just refusing to face the cold hard reality.

Just....crazy..

p/s: Looking at pictures of myself, I truly believe that somehow somewhere there's going to be the next one that will treasure and appreciate me for who I am..*being narcissistic*

*************************************************************************************

Lol. Kristof did this during his free time -_-''


Bugger..


No comments: