Saturday, August 02, 2008

Goodbye Phi Phi Isle

And there we were at Phi Phi, having the best times of our life.

Guy ogling


The strong lean tan bod.


The picture I requested.


Secretly took pictures of him.

Sun, sea and beach


Me me me at Monkey Bay


Yea, both of us swam from the boat to the shore.


I looked like I was doing the 'big' business.


K. Now that's better. :)

Bamboo Beach Escapade


Paddle ashore.


Finding for her lost sandal.



Pose.


Look at the fishes.


Tilted head.


What more can I say?


Best of friends.


I was bored while waiting for Mei to find her sandal. He he.


On the way back to the ship.

Snorkeling


Just me and the gorgeous blue sea.

Exhilaration. Excitement.


Jump.


Get up again.


And jump again. This time from 3 stories up.


Crystal clear water.


Peace for the camera.


Feast f0r the eyes.


The unspeakable sensation when you're on air.

The ship poses


Bamboo beach behind


Turn your body to the side.


Just the two of us.


Yay.


Yea. I love her :)


Sheepish smile


Sunnies.


Double take.


Beach.

The fishes galore


The ticklish feeling.


The excitement.


The feeling of fear when you accidentally touched the fish's fin -_-'''


Smile and you'll look good.


Scared. The fishes loved me.


Candid always work best.


Snorkel


Mei


Play with the water.


Jump into the cold water again.


Play around.

The detour


Some cave.


Stone.


Love it.


Let the sun shine on me!


There he goes again.


Multi tone.


Point.


Buddies.


Squinting eyes due to the glaring sun.


Time to suntan.


:)


I can't open my eyes!

And then it's all over


Ice cream treat after.

Night adventure


Dinner.


Me.


Swing swing.


And you lift one of your legs up.

Music and drinks


The dangerous fire show.


There we sat.


The atmosphere.


A new found friend.


They danced.


We followed.


Happiness.


All hot and sweaty.


Dance to the music babeh...

And that's how our trip ended. With a blast! Hopefully another trip next summer :)

No comments: