Sunday, August 10, 2008

Siloso beach fun~

2nd part of my Sentosa bliss!

Clarification: The exposed fairer skin at my bikini line are not my boobs.They are just unexposed skin due to the low cut bikini I wore at Krabi!!!!!


Siloso Beach


We were happy to be there!


Uncle and nephew


Hot chic


With her bodyguards. LOL


US


Your blogger's back


I like candid walking pictures hehe~


Uncle


Uncle 2


Choy and mua. Look at her hot bod!


Too obscene, hence the shorts.


Emo Emo pic


On the beach


Too painful to open my eyes. Flabby tummy.. :(


Walking to get some drinks!


Waiting for the smoothie


Mmm..refreshing. Bad angle :(


I noticed Choy's big stubby toes :P lala


Hand in hand


We walked down the beach overlooking the sun set


CAFE DEL MAR




Its backyard


Beds for free


Its outlook


Too bad I wasn't there for the night :(



Bar + DJ area


I wanted to dip in the pool...


Our cocktails


Posersss...


Her drink was awful :P


Cocktail: Sex on the beach. Yum yum!


Just me!



The sexy her


Comfy but 'dirty' bed


We kept asking the waiter to take pictures for us :P


Again


Beautiful sunset 1


Beautiful sunset 2


Coconut trees


With the front porch of Cafe Del Mar


Walking back


Sentosa at night. *Songs of the Sea*


Taken from the Sentosa Express Station


Conclusion: Sentosa was gorgeous! Will go back again if given a chance next summer! :)


Mission accomplished: Getting a tan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice tan, don't need to feel shy just take off the shorts , nice photo quality too