Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Do you no justice!


Sorry Mamma Mia. I misjudged you. Misinterpreted you. I thought you're just another random movie. I thought you'll be boring. I thought you'll make me yawn. I even jested AdamC for liking the movie. I thought it was 'gay'.

But I was dead wrong!

You made me happy. You made me go wild. You made me dance around my bed. You make me want to visit GREECE! I am so going Kalokairi (real name: Skopelos) Isle! No kidding! Before I graduate! I happily take my vow! I love the soundtracks! I miss the times when the happy 4 of us (TC, Hjin, Adrian, mua) were in Brighton dancing to ABBA songs in some cool 80's disco! AAaaaaaaahh..


Lalaria Beach, Greece


Prasouda Isle (near Skiathos)

I regretted that I did not watch the musical when I had the chance to in London! Wth! Omg. So regretting it right now. I bet TCheng watched it already? I recommended Tubs to watch but he too was like me. Stereotyped the movie. Think its gay. Hated oldies. But I can assure you, you're going to like it! Come on, give it a try!

The story goes:


Donna (middle) and the Dynamos

An independent, single mother who owns a small hotel on an idyllic Greek island, Donna ( Meryl Streep) is about to let go of Sophie (Amanda Seyfried), the spirited daughter she's raised alone. For Sophie's wedding, Donna has invited her two lifelong best girlfriends-practical and no-nonsense Rosie (Julie Walters) and wealthy, multi-divorcee Tanya (Christine Baranski) from her one-time backing band, Donna and the Dynamos. But Sophie has secretly invited three guests of her own. (info from here)



Sophie


Sky (Sophie's fiancee)


Who's the maternal father?

No comments: