Wednesday, December 24, 2008

White Christmas Charity Ball Pics galore

*Updated*


After attending an enjoyable Christmas party and a wonderful Christmas Ball back to back, it still doesn't feel like Xmas for me!!

Never mind, at least it's a WHITE one (snowing outside)

Merry Xmas people!

*********************

Yeap. Its the time of the year. Well, for the other university *Moscow Medical Academy* though. But I was invited, and being the only student from my university to attend the ball, I was actually nervous. Afraid that I won't be able to fit into the other crowd. But it turned out marvelous. All of them are so friendly and I had a massively great time. So many students with great DSLR cameras. LOL. It was well-utilized.

Pictures time


The guest list for our table.


Wendy and me at the ladies checking on our makeups.



Jacintha added in.



Our appetizers. It was great.


Our table. Incomplete.


Din and your blogger.


Jacintha and me. Thanks for inviting babe. :)


Wendy. Jacintha. Amy. Din. Tubs.



Caught Din on candid camera. Macho man who refuses to succumb to the 'formal' attire rule.


Vishnu and Amy. Old clubbing buddies.


Dalvin (President of MMA MF)


Respectable senior and friend, Kris See.


Take 2 with Vishnu. He complained the first one wasn't so nice.


Hao.


Secondary school mate, Davinna. We came a long way! :)



Take 2.


Old friend, ex-college mate, Quan.



Love this picture. Jacintha and me.


A horrendous picture of Tubs and me. He was refusing to take that picture. But I forced him anyways. Hoho.


Asrul, a new friend. Thanks for all the great pictures!


After the event, we took pictures again!


Happy group pic!

That's the end of Part 1. Part 2 coming up next.

Yes, we took that much of pictures!

No comments: