Friday, January 11, 2008

I fell in love again

Brighton Seafront

I LOVE BRIGHTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOTT...Fell in love with this city. PERIOD. Everything that I love is there.

BEACH. SUN. SEA.

CLUB. BARS.

SHOPPING HAVEN.

FOOD.

A CITY BRIMMING WITH LIFE AND STUDENTS.

Can't get enough of it! I went with Tee Cheng, Hong Jin to Brighton after having them calling me at 2am in the morning asking me to go. I was reluctant at first till I went and wikipedia-ed the place and instantaneously said YES! NO REGRETS.

Extended another night as it was really AWESOME! Took lotsa pics...I enjoyed this trip alot!


We were even crazy enough to wake up on the 2nd day and drove over to KENT for 'so-called' sightseeing. But ended up getting LOST and went there for KFC only. Lol can you imagine! Almost 4-5 hours of driving back and forth. Jeez... But at least I went shopping again. haha.



I would certainly drop by at Brighton again if there's a chance in the future. Thanks to Adrian for accommodating us. Pictures up when the time comes :P


No comments: