Friday, February 01, 2008

Dejavu pictures loaded

I finally got the deja vu pictures afte 5 hours of agony. YES. 5 friggin' hours! The transfer was so slow, connection was bad, the whole file is about 2GBs. So you can figure why it was so long. I just finished editing these pictures. And it is officially 3.55AM now. LOL. I just have to finish this before I doze off. Just LOVE the event and the peeps that accompany me for the night :D hehe. Here are the LONG AWAITED pictures!

ENJOY!
Party hats ON!

US + Hong jin's friends

Masquerade party :P haha

Amy, TeeCheng, LiSuen, Kevin *he's from Oxford Uni*

TCheng and mua *love ya*

Toilet camwhore

HongJin with the girls on the dance floor

Shih Kim!!!!!, Amy, Hong Jin, TCheng, Li Suen *we were on top of the stereo dancing*

Pretty Li Suen and mua

Kok Ding *he's cute*

Bar
Girls again
Look at the contrast of my heels and my outfit -_-'''
Again..

Just enjoying!

Couch

Candid

It's Moscow-ians BAbe! Mohan :)

We just love taking pictures hehe

:P

Friends forever


That guy next to Li Suen was stalking us all the while :S

Rock on and PEACE OUT!

Yi Xiong my ex-college mate and MMA student from Moscow

Picture perfect

Tada~

The ex-house mates

Getting bored of our faces? Haha


MY FAVOURITE PICTURE OF THE NIGHT

NEW YEAR COUNTDOWN RELIVED!

No comments: