Friday, March 14, 2008

no plastic surgery please?

Lol. Had too much of time to spare today. Decided to skip Path Anat class and in the end it really indeed got canceled. So spent the whole afternoon + evening + night in front of the laptop. I think for 10 hours with 1 hour rest in between only. Crazy. Played chor dai di online for 5 hours straight, read countless of blogs and view countless of videos including the ones of Xia Xue telling us her 'beauty tips'. How she always appeared gorgeous in her blog in comparison with her ordinary appeal in person. Her secret? Photoshop! So I decided to give it a try. Lol. I do use photoshop previously. But I did not change my facial features nor 'thin-ify' myself. I just remove the oil spots and pimples in sight and also editing the brightness and contrast. Very noob ok! Lol...

Hereby present to you my 'edited' face and compare it with the 'unedited' one. Lol. Just PROVES one thing...

MY PHOTOSHOPPING SKILLS SUX!

I manage to make myself even more uglier than I am! Lol. Serious man! See it for yourself! Have a good laugh at my 'clown' face and catch a good night sleep everyone! Tee heee... Don't have nightmares after viewing my face k! Lol...


Still lookable..

Woah Michael Jackson wannabe!~


No comments: