Saturday, May 31, 2008

Feeling like a million bucks

I feel so energized, so assured, so confident. Haven't been feeling this way for A LONG LONG TIME.


I finally found 'me' again.

I lost track of myself throughout the previous crisis that ravished almost everything I possessed from me. Or maybe I was the one who let them all go in the first place.

But now,

I am BACK.

I am Amy Ksy.


Not The Lost Gal. Not anymore. Gone is the girl who moped around thinking nothing but crap the whole day through and mourning for whatever that was long gone gazillion years back. The girl who was once lost and hopeless has left.


I used to be so afraid of being 'me', I thought I was CRAP.

Someone not worth loving.

I tried so hard just to please someone else in my life,




I lost my own identity.


But I realized......


Life is never about pleasing others.


Life does not ONLY evolve around 'romeo and juliet'.


Life's too short to be living in the past.


True?


So do what you want to do, be who you want to be, trust in yourself and live your life to the FULLEST...


I am thinking about my summer plans now. Anyone wants to go bungee-jumping with me? Or scuba diving?

Uncle Alfie? Or are you too old for it? Lol

*************************************************************************************

27 DAYS TO HOME

YIPPIE YAYEH! :)

No comments: