Monday, May 12, 2008

In conjunction with Mother's day

Stumbled upon this video of normal child birth while I was viewing MASSAD video. Out of curiosity I decided to watch it. And OMG, it just FREAKS ME OUT!!!!! aaaaAAAAaaaa... Don't think I would want to give birth ever! Looks so scary..sigh. I know we're medical students and we're not suppose to be afraid of this, but just looking at the video scares me! Mom is the greatest ya? Have to subdue the pain and torture just to give birth to us. Well, the saying goes, the most severe pain human endures their entire life is during child birth.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


p/s: I dare you guys to view this! Hmph!


*************************************************************************************

I am in a confused state right now. Please guide me to the correct path. So I can be closer to You.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post. I would love to follow you on twitter.