Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy 27th birthday~


Mr Adam Chooi Yue Kitt *finally know your full name* :P, you're officially 27 years old today, 12 of May! Haha, special birthday post and wish just for you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! MAY YOU GET YOUNGER AND MORE HANDSOME DAY BY DAY. AND THAT YOU WILL GET YOURSELF A PARTNER BEFORE THE YEAR ENDS OK :P

Thanks for being an elder brother to me. Still remember I was only in form 3, just an immature high school kid when I first get to know you, the 21 year old college guy who drives Wira around and fetching your cousin and I here and there. Even to GENTING! Those were the old days. I am glad we came a long way, 6 years isn't it? After losing contact for a few years and bumping into each other during PC fair one fine day, seeing you looking so smart and stylish in your working attire greeting me who was in college back then. And we kept contact till now vowing to meet up every year I get back. Well, this year we're going to have our isle escapade again alright! :)


May you have a blast today, which I know you will because right now you're out partying -_-'''' Have fun, and all the BEST WISHES TO YOU! :)

No comments: