Friday, May 02, 2008

Spring fest 2008

THE YESTERYEAR'S!



*************************************************************************************
2008

This year's spring festival is just like any other previous years. The 3rd time I have actually visited the fest! Still remembered I performed in the last 2 festivals when I was in 1st and 2nd year. Now I am already ending my 3rd year but this time around I came as a spectator and not a performer. The weather wasn't that sunny today. A bit too chilly for my comfort but still I wasn't wearing any jacket. Took some gorgeous pictures with Eliz's camera. Thanks! Hehe

Gosh me like this pic very much! :)


Eliz, Kim Swee, Yeng Sheng, Chua, Amy

Do we look similar?



Unknown girl


Forgot where they are from. Hehe


She's pretty..Mongolian perhaps?


Look at his 'afro' man..


Asian costumes?


See 'her' every YEAR!


Aiks, senget already..


Russians in Sari's


Any idea which country is that flag?


Peace


Nigerians having fun


Woohoo...


Kim Swee and me while queuing up to get in!


Pretty Eliz!


Hot Mira, Me, Eliz, Cutie Viv


Nice body!


The girl in blue 'chi pao' is so cute..


Hottie teen selling scrumptious desserts


Camwhoring in Citi cafe


Pose.


I look like a nerd?


Shhh..


Amy, Eliz, Ry


Hehe...


More more..


Just me..

No comments: