Thursday, June 05, 2008

Sulk

The stress in getting all credits before finals is taking its toll on everyone!

Left with the last credit today but alas still unable to get it until this Friday! Gosh..just let me get this last one then can focus on 'sharpening' my weapons for finals. I want to go home!!!! :( In peace...

My Arid Routine

Attend class if there is any but since its the end of semester means waking up at noon or early evening.
Proceed with cooking lunch *compulsory*
NANA + chatting
NANA + chatting
NANA + chatting
NANA + chatting
Nap if there are classes in the morning. If not, proceed with NANA.
Light dinner
Revise.*FINALLY* max 2 hours
NANA
NANA
NANA
Revise if got mood
Doze off at 2-3am

p/s: I know I am a Nana-craze now, just let me finish this 47 episodes anime up!
Current standing: 43rd episode. 4 more to go. LOL.

No comments: