Monday, August 04, 2008

Uniquely Singapore

Gave my uncle a call the other day. It has been a long long time since the last time we met. Probably 3 years ago before I went overseas. We used to be very close. He was like a 2nd father to me. I contacted him and planned a trip to Singapore almost immediately. We stayed over at my cousin's place and met up with Choy, my childhood long time friend.


Admiralty MRT station


Orchard Road


Hard Rock Singapore


Wah, future must-have car. LOL


All the branded ones


Pedestrians

Had some oriental taste to it


Tropical


Olden houses


Fountain of wealth


Make a wish


And walk around the fountain for 3 rounds


City Hall shopping mall


Infamous Bugis Street


Clark Quay


The Bungee I went on the right. It was A.W.E.S.O.M.E!



Live your life to the fullest.


Queuing up for the 1st bungee


Mixture of excitement and fear! Gosh!


After the out-of-the-world experience *video maybe up in the near future*


Pretty night view


Japanese Pizza for dinner


With the cousin


Uncle with another cousin


Cousee took a pic of me taking a pic :S


First time I am seeing the 'symbol' that make Singaporeans proud.


Nice scenery


Again la.


With cousin sis!

Sentosa bliss up next!

No comments: