Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Here!

*Updated*


A friend of mine who's the organizer of this event 'White Christmas Charity Ball' has been inviting me to attend it for some time now. It's happening this Sunday, 21 December 4-7pm! 

I FINALLY DECIDED TO GO!

A few of my close friends in m1 are going! I don't know why but I feel effin' excited!!!

Merry Xmas in advance people!

**********************

Need your support guys. Posting up my fashion senses in this COOL site. Check it out.






Supper at Kremlin.


Prior to that, dinner with 2 gorgeous ladies at Spartiv :)

Your blogger is still alive and kicking awaiting the two end-year parties before welcoming the year 2009!

First, I have to pass my last cycle of the year, gynae without complications!

1 comment:

Willie said...

I like your Blog and think it is time for more people to read this information. I have start a Link Buddy system join me on this exciting project and get people to visit your sight. It is all for free at http://www.linkbuddy.blogspot.com/