Friday, January 23, 2009

When working hard is not enough

For example,

1. In love relationships

2. Trying to lose weight. (on my personal account)


3. Friggin' Russian Education/ Examination System!!

What represents Russia.

Just finished my exam today, the final one for this semester. Yea, nothing much to say. I did my best, result wasn't what I wanted because nothing is fair in Russia. If you get an easy teacher, you ace easily. Well, if you're unlucky, you'll be close to failing the exam!!

Quote from a friend,

'When sit for exam in Russia, its better to have 80% of luck and 20% of knowledge than to have 20% luck and 80% of knowledge!'

Well, looking on the bright side, I'll be leaving for my VACATION very very very soon. Not going to tell you guys when, but you guys will probably get the drift when I stop appearing online and updating the blog. But no worries! Keep browsing till one day you see a new and exciting post ok?

Till then,
Bye readers!

(ok, most of my readers are my friends so I should say, friends!)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooohoooO!!!


No comments: