Saturday, July 18, 2009

Chronicles of Malacca

Continuation of the Malacca pictures galore!~

Oopss.. Jakarta bombing killed 9 people + injured 50 people. My mom is banning me from going to my 2 major holidays this summer to BANGKOK which next week and my BALI (OMG) in August. Keep my fingers cross everything will be fine soon!!!

I WANT TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :( :( :( :( :(


Checking accessories out again..


3-some


Letter box. Vintage..


Love the red vintage specs, but did not get it unfortunately.


Obscene


Love chicken rice!


From the back!


Weee..welcome!


Antique shop


Oil filler?


Satay babi!!


Reading menu at old house kopi tiam


Lomo


Mr Curiosity trying out lomo


Emo


Sun shine on me!


Across the table..


Again..


Sheaumun and me


Love the picture..


Disgusting mud crabs!


Full Adam..


Sunset..


Jonker street


Lovely lights


Nice..

End of Malacca pics! Up next Lapsap Party pictures + beach pictures!

No comments: