Thursday, October 29, 2009

Faces

It was last Saturday. We had our Orientation Finale 2009 for the 1st year students. Pictures of the event will be posted later after editing. I went on a shopping spree with Anaand after the event at Metropolis. H&M totally stole my heart! I bought a lycra dress from Topshop & wool leggings from H&M. Those two are enough to burn a hole in my pocket. We had Starbucks before rushing back just in time for my futsal match. Nearly missed it! Gosh...

-Enjoy the pictures like I do-



Close up




Anaand



Side profile



Umbrella man







Umbrella Woman

 

Starbucks craze





Amyksy



=)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i enjoyed the pictures.. just like you did..

i wish we had such good weather here in kursk.. warm sunrays basking over us, beautiful parks..