Thursday, December 03, 2009

Belaya Dacha

This song kept playing in my head.



'Stacks on deck, Patron on ice, and we can pop bottles all night, Baby you could have whatever you like.....'




***

Weekend came. Anaand and I wanted to check out one of the biggest mall in Moscow, so off we went to Belaya Dacha. Took us nearly 2 hours to reach the STUPID MALL! Haha, but it was huge! And I bought a few items! :D happy me!



Love his outfit that day.

 

Looked like a 12 year old kiddo. LOL




Miss Amyksy. Love my flowy vest!



Stop and stare



Smile. Best of friends :)



Posers we are. We hang out at one of the cafes drinking beer.



Lighting effects



Initially wanted to watch 2012 in the cinema, but it was already 10pm! We ended up buying cinema tickets for the show at Price Plaza for the next day on the way back. Movie was awesome! :)

1 comment:

Diyana Shah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.