Monday, May 17, 2010

Yesterday's Dream, Today's Reality

Massad 2010 Preview

I love this year's Massad! It was awesome although  I am still experiencing the aftermath of eating the OIL FISH which was served as the main dish for the night =( keriorrhea and not steatorrhea which I mistaken it to be. Go google if you guys don't know what it means. Anyhow, I loved both my performances although I definitely prefer our MOJOs dance =) Love you guys! As well as my 1 hit wonder song, I've got a feeling by B.E.P performed with the legend band, TESLA KOIL.

It is also the 1st massad whereby I took the LEAST pictures! I did not even take out my old digicam and I decided not to bring my dslr cause I knew I would be busy the entire night. And true enough, I was busy.

Thanks to the peeps who took pictures for me =) And for the award Top Model 2010. Haha, every year somehow I'll fall into the nominations category but never to win the title. Guess I was given the priority because I am already a senior here.


Tesla Koil


Top Model 2010 Female & Male

<3 you Bongok Kian, my Fashionista friend!

***

Addicted to this song by Firehouse - I Live My Life for You that Murad sang during MASSAD.

<3



Y'know you're everything to me and I could never see
The two of us apart
And you know I give myself to you and no matter what you do
I promise you my heart

I've built my world around you and I want you to know
I need you like I've never needed anyone before

Chorus:
I live my life for you
I want to be by your side in everything that you do
And if there's only one thing you can believe is true
I live my life for you

I dedicate my life to you, you know that I would die for you
But our love would last forever
And I will always be with you and there is nothing we can't do
As long as we're together

I just can't live without you and I want you to know
I need you like I've never needed anyone before

Chorus

I live my life for you

No comments: