Friday, April 11, 2008

What if?


Just read Clichegal's post about *Ignorant is bliss* She talked about this topic that caught my attention and her opinion to it is even more interesting! Here goes the excerpt from her post:

'For example, you're married and you have a kid to raise and one day you found out that your huband/wife cheats on you. What are you going to do? To have knowledge or to be ignorant? Knowledge = Operation "Family destruction" Ignorant = Operation " Happy family with only YOU being miserable"

And her answer to it?

A tough choice right? I know its very stupid but I choose to ignore. And what about you?

What about my answer?

I honestly wouldn't know what I would do. But to actually be in a marriage is already like a life commitment thing. Both parties should know what he/she is obliged to do which is? Loyalty. That's the least he/she can give. If I am really am suppose to choose an answer, my choice would be WALK OUT OF THE MARRIAGE. No point staying on with your husband who's obviously cheating behind you back and doesn't love you wholeheartedly. But prevention is better than cure. Just make sure your 'one' doesn't fall short to be one of the jerks.

p/s: Actually we're too young to even be THINKING ABOUT MARRIAGE!!! :P


No comments: