Sunday, April 20, 2008

when you eat too much..


The picture entitled 'Loving fat?'

My oh my, I broke my vow. I friggin' broke it! Lol. 1 kg heavier and half an inch fatter!!!!! :(
Spent the 2 weekend nights eating supper which consist of superbly fattening fried chicken drumsticks, fried eggs, cereals, tong sui, rendang chicken with rice, pepsi and a lot more!!!!! AAAaaaaAAaaa...watching movie is a dangerous past-time, especially when you're watching with your friends. If one gets hungry and start searching for food to eat, you'll be turned on too and join in for some 'jaw-exercise' as well. Aih aih, eating so much, so late, you can only imagine where the food goes when its all digested.

Not mentioning sucky weather that disallow me to actually do some outdoor exercises. Wish I could move my body more and produce more sweat. Ok, this whole post is devoted to me COMPLAINING. Haha.

Maybe should start the yogurt diet? Mmmmm, try ok? Guys don't tempt me with kuri grill or fried chic or anything fattening!!!

Just bought Massad ticket yesterday. Got the same seats as last year. Hopefully our table will be 'havoc' and fun. Hehe. Got my favorite 'boi' sitting with me. Lol. Anaand. Haha. Not gonna add the other word in front of the 'boi' just in case you got agitated..Nice to know you my friend :) Rendang chic rox..

*************************************************************************************

I noticed that I always judge people before getting to know them well enough. Somehow if that person evokes my jealous senses, I will go all out into 'not liking' the person. Which is really really really bad. But when I start to get to know more about the person, I finally realize what a great and nice person that is, I'll start to regret the things I blurted when I was blinded with anger and jealousy and apologized profusely for my mistakes. Yet another lesson to be learn...

No comments: