Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Champions League Final 2008

The most awaited game is right at our doorstep. Tomorrow is the date of the match, kicking off at 1045pm.


CHELSEA VS MANCHESTER UNITED

Which club is going to take the reign this time around?

Actually, I am quite depressed as I still haven't gotten the chance to visit the opening ceremony exhibition that is still ongoing until the last day tomorrow! Most of my friends already stepped their foot there and even bought some memorable souvenirs!


See what I mean?? *Sorry Sam, for using your copywrited poser picture* hehe


I am green with envy! :(Sigh, anyone can accompany me to the centre tomorrow after ID class? After thinking about it for the past few days, I decided to, 'Die also must go to the centre and watch the big screen footie at the Luzhniki stadium!!!!'

Sigh, just so sad. I don't think I can sleep properly tonight. Will be dreaming about Cristiano Ronaldo and the match itself..


*drools*

No comments: