Sunday, August 17, 2008

A day at KDE

After attachment one of the past weekdays, I met up with Tc at her sports club for a day of suntan, swimming and camwhoring. It was nice and fun. The sun was shining exceptionally bright that day.


Us


Girls will always blow kisses to each other. LOL


My way tanner hairy legs in contrast with hers.


I think she was sulking cos of the sun


Then we started taking pictures in the water after a few laps of swimming.


Smile


We tried so hard to open our eyes bigger. The eyes were stinging due to the bright sun and chlorinated water.


Sweet



Her suntanning + complains about being tan. LOL.


Poser in the water.

We moved over to the adult swimming pool for a change of environment and started snapping pictures away~


Her sexy back. LOL


Mine. Our pledged top secret reason for this hiao pose.LOL


:)


Bored of seeing my face?


Us blowing kisses.


friendship


Pose unknown #


Frowning


2nd pose


Your blogger


Me me me


And then she had to leave earlier


Don't ask why.

No comments: