Sunday, September 28, 2008

Moscow Street

A post by Dude.

As I'm about to write, I'll put myself in her shoes. Imagine what she thinks, how she feels, entering her sight and taking over all the senses of her. I call it the 'Mind Possess'.

I'm Amy Kor Shin Yin, and this is my story;

It was a windy afternoon. I was walking down the street of Moscow in my cotton sweater enjoying the breeze blew to my face, when a half of a lamp post tall Russian man walked past me.

"Preeviet," he greeted hello to me in his deep voice.

"Preeviet," I replied with a smile.

"Where are you heading to?" he asked curiously.

"Just for a walk," I uttered nonchalantly.

"Okay, enjoy yourself!" he said as he continued down the street.

For a moment, I thought it was a Global Friendly Day. I deliberated for sometime before I recalled. The Mr. Lamp Post was a guy from the same university. We had always exchanged hellos and smiles but we barely know each other. I've seen him everyday for a year already.

Walking alone wasn't much of my favour, yet it was an alternative for distressing. Suddenly, I had a craving for hot chocolate. So, I walked into one of restaurant in the street of Moscow. One of the waiter walked over and seated me.

"Here's your menu," he said, placing it in front of me.

"Just a cup of hot chocolate please," I said, as I was taking off my cotton sweater.

"Okay, will be here right away"

"Thank you!" I said, as he was walking away.

Not long after that, I was already enjoying that cup of hot chocolate of mine.

Then, a man in his early 30's sat in front of me... (to be continued)

All the story above are created by me, Dude. It's not through experience of Amy nor myself. It's just created randomly. You can visit my blog here. Thanks for reading.

No comments: